LogMeIn offers consistently reliable service to its Bold360 customers and is vigilant in efforts to provide services that are not only robust and reliable, but also secure.
This document describes how we achieve reliable scalability and the measures taken by LogMeIn to protect Bold360 customer data. This document explores each of the following:
- Network, data flow, and system access and restrictions surrounding the infrastructure including threat detection, data encryption and security breach protocols
- Brief overview of the physical security of the datacenter including the environmental framework and security procedures
- Application controls including login and password configurations, permissions and data obfuscation
- The internal policies and controls for all employees and contractors including confidentiality agreements, privacy policies, background checks and training
- The Bold360 Business Continuity plan and Disaster Recovery process
- Our compliance with industry standards